Fans of the popular Chatuchak market / JJ Market in Bangkok will be excited to hear this news – we will be having our VERY OWN Chatuchak Night Market in Singapore from June 2019 onwards!
Having said that – this will be Singapore’s FIRST permanent rooftop night market (or actually, Singapore’s FIRST permanent Thai night market) as well!
Here’s what the SG Lifestyle Team knows so far about the Chatuchak Night Market Singapore:
- Level 7 Carpark Rooftop, Bukit Timah Shopping Centre (Accessible by Beauty World MRT Station)
Estimated Launch Date:
- June 2019 onwards (exact date TBA)
- 5pm – 11pm (assuming only open on weekends?)
What to Expect:
- 165 stalls, 100 (F&B) and 65 (Retail & Services) occupying 20,000 square feet of space!
- First rooftop barber in Singapore!
- There will also be a 7m replica of the Chatuchak Clock Tower, a vertical garden backdrop, LED ball pit, plenty of colorful tents and fairy lights!
This is a collaboration concept with the original Chatuchak weekend market so we expect to see similar vendors from the original market as well as local vendors!
We also love the founders’ aim to boost the entrepreneur scene in Singapore with their affordable rental rates! According to their site, the rental for the F&B stalls start from $32 per day while Retail and Services stalls start from $20 per day with a rental tenure of 3 weeks, 3 months and 6 months! You can contact them HERE if you are interested to set up a stall at Chatuchak Night Market Singapore!
P.s they are looking out for a Marketing Executive to make this HAPPEN! You can apply for the job HERE!
Meanwhile, the SG Lifestyle Team will update this post if we have more details! Until then, you can track their progress and updates on their socials and website!
More importantly – don’t say we NEVER share! 😎
*All images credits to: Chatuchak Singapore