Wondering what to do this weekend this Saturday, 2 March 2019? Well, you can check out Singapore’s First Ethical Beauty Marketplace organized by Beauty Uncovered to learn how to be an ethical beauty!
Singapore’s First Ethical Beauty Marketplace
Event: Singapore’s First Ethical Beauty Marketplace (Learn how to be an Ethical Beauty!)
When: Saturday, 2 March 2019
Time: 12pm – 7pm
Location: Visual Arts Centre @ 10 Penang Road, #01-02 Dhoby Ghaut Green, Singapore 238469
What to Expect?
- Talks and workshops (both free and paid options!) – check the full list HERE! (Think customized DIY scrubs, lip balms, lotions etc!)
- Take part in a beauty swap and marie-kondo your beauty stash!
- Pledge to be an ethical beauty to get FREE reusable cotton rounds to start your journey!
- Check out the vegan glitter and the jagua organic ink tattoo booth!
- Purchase the products you need to start a sustainable beauty regime from 14 Ethical Beauty Vendors (all homegrown and sustain-ably driven) such as FRANKSKINCARE, oasis:skin, LUXE Botanics and WANT Skincare. #supportlocal
- Try out kombucha from Bushwick (Singapore’s First Kombucha Brewery) and lovely treats from Plain Jane Cafe!
- Bring a picnic mat and chill and relax to the live performances of budding young local musicians from 5pm onwards!
Other Notes: Beauty Uncovered is a communication campaign started by four final year students from Nanyang Technological University Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information who hope to marry their love for beauty and the environment. Beauty Uncovered aims to raise awareness of ethical beauty and promotes the conscious and sustainable consumption of ethical beauty and personal care products.
The SG Lifestyle Team thinks that this is a fine and worthy cause/event to attend if you have no plans this Saturday! Show some love and support for the Beauty Uncovered team and their campaign efforts to promote ethical beauty in Singapore with this lovely event!
Now don’t say we never share ah! 😉
*All image credits to Beauty Uncovered