2019 is definitely a year for vegans with many restaurants in Singapore coming onboard and launching many Vegan friendly dishes (plant based options) and Beyond Burgers EVERYWHERE.
In lieu of Earth Day today, here’s sharing a new place in Singapore where you can get your hands on a whole slew of vegan-friendly options on the menu ranging from “beef, pork and seafood” (plant based) options on their menu!
Here’s what’s available at the Lime Restaurant over at PARKROYAL on Pickering!
Lime Restaurant Plant Based Ala-Carte Menu
Note: Available from today, 22 April 2019 onwards on Earth Day!
1. Wasabi Crab Meat Ball (6 pieces) – $18
2. Plant Based Beyond Burger – $27
3. Arrabbiata Pasta with Omnipork Meatballs – $24
4. Omnipork Patty with Barbeque Sauce – served either with rice and fried mantous. – $22
5. FISHLESS Fish and Chips – $25
6. Coconut Chocolate Mousse Cake with Lemon Lime Sorbet – $18
7. Lemon Grass Aiyu Jelly with Berries and Raspberry Sorbet – $14
Will you try any of them?
PARKROYAL on Pickering, 3 Upper Pickering Street, Singapore 058289
More importantly – don’t say we NEVER SHARE! 😎
Happy Earth Day! 🌍🌍
*All images credits to: PARKROYAL on Pickering